Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DIE DANDELIONS DIE ALREADY

What is it with Dandelions anyway? Rob fertilized the lawn with Scott's Turf builder and put down Weed B Gone (however you spell that) and those darn things are still there. They got a little sickly and then they perked right back up and kept coming. My dad thinks they need to be cut out of the yard but I personally don't have the energy, time or desire to do that.

Instead, I think I would rather switch than fight. In fact, why don't we all just stop fighting! I think we should make the dandelion our national flower! Then we could all sit back, relax and stop stressing when those mangy little things flood our yard! Instead, the more yellow buttons we have in our yard the more pride we can be filled with! I not only first that idea--I second it! I mean, think about it--we are killing off flowers in one area of our yard only to plant them in another area. How crazy is that?!

O.K. seriously, someone tell me how we kill these monster strong dandelions without killing the yard and without digging it up? They will not die! Arrrghh!

No comments: