Thursday, April 15, 2010

IT'S OVER!

Grandpa's house arrest is over. He was officially released from home healthcare today. He passed his test and they checked him out of the program which means he can now leave the house for "other than emergencies and doctor appointments." Yup, if you are in home health care you are pretty much married to the house. They may as well have an ankle bracelet on you. Well, with the exception that you don't much feel like leaving the house, either. I guess that's kind of the point isn't it. Hmmm.

I got in a cleaning frenzy today and got quite a bit done. I just wish I had the energy to do it more often. Still, as much as I accomplished there is still so much left to do. Isn't that always the way, though. I need a personal assistant. No, I need a WIFE! That's what one of my bosses (a woman) used to say. It's so true, though. If we all just had a wife running around helping us we could get so much more done!

Have I told you how cute my little boy is? No, well, he is such a doll! he is at the cutest stage. He just grins and laughs and coos. My mom says he sounds like a turtle dove. He has the sweetest smile and he is such a little cuddler. He loves to be held and talked to. He is such a little grinner; he will just steal your heart away!

He is only a move or two away from crawling. I thought he was going to do it tonight. He got up on his knees and moved a couple of inches and then went down on his tummy. I was kind of glad because Rob wasn't here and I want him to be here when he crawls for the first time. I think it will happen tomorrow. Wait for it--if it happens it will be BREAKING NEWS--right here!

No comments: