Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MR. SANDMAN WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

I used to let Carly stay up fairly late because she would sleep until 9:00, 9:30 or sometimes even 10:00 a.m. which was great for me since I have NEVER been a morning person. All of the sudden though, she is wide awake at 7:00 a.m. every morning. Gah! I don't know where Mr. Sandman went--but there is a hefty reward for his return! Luckily Jonathon still sleeps pretty late so I get Carly from her room and give her a sippy of milk and lovingly coax her into bed with me. Then I turn on her favorite cartoons and I can close my eyes for a bit longer. It may not be sleep but it allows a bit more rest. Since Carly is waking up so early now I am not letting her stay up late any more. Nope! She goes to bed between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. now. It's harder with Jonathon, though. He still doesn't allow us to go to sleep very early and he's not sleeping all the way through the night yet, either. I get up and get him a bottle 2-3 times a night still. I think he is just one hungry little boy! He's definitely in charge--and unfortunately, I think he knows it!
Babies--whatchagonnado?!

No comments: