Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOOSIER DOWN HOME NIGHT AND I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES

Jim and Jane Ann Harris arrived tonight and we broke bread together. They came out for Dad's surgery. What a terribly nice thing to do! It has really cheered Dad up, too! I can't believe I didn't take a single picture. Don't worry, they will be back around and I WILL REMEMBER next time! I'll slap myself in the forehead a few dozen times and say "DUH!" That should take care of it.

Jonathon is doing really well. He's totally holding his bottle on his own. He just started sleeping on his tummy. He wouldn't do that at all before because of his reflux and upset tummy. Now he likes it. Don't worry, I check him constantly. His head was getting a bit of a flat spot on the back from sleeping only on his back, so he needs to sleep more on his tummy and sides to round it out now. Don't you know, it's always something!

Well, that's really all the news for today. Check back tomorrow and maybe something exciting or funny will happen. Lol!

No comments: