Saturday, February 6, 2010

DID SOMEONE SAY HAIR SPRAY?


Cuz I've got this brand new hairdo and this whole bottle of hairspray and not a thing to do. Just tell me when and where and I will be there to create some sticky havoc!



O.K. you can come and play with me as long as you keep telling me how much you like my cute hair and how adorable you think I am. Oh yah, and if we play house, I want to be the Mom and the Dad! Cuz, I'm bossy like that!



Well, alright if you insist, you can be the Dad, but you're going to have to kiss me! And it better be good buster. Pucker up and let's see what you've got!



Mmmmfff, Yah, that's not gonna work. Thank goodness I had a mint! O.K. you can still be the Dad but you're gonna have to bring me some chocolate and gummies. I just love gummies and a girl can never get enough chocolate!



Well, are you coming or not? I haven't got all day. Oh yah, and don't forget to bring your own bubbles! I love this stuff so much I could spend all day popping it. I'm not about to share mine! C'mon let's play! Happy, Happy! Don'tcha love my hair?

No comments: