Sunday, February 21, 2010

FIVE DAYS . . . BUT WHO'S COUNTING?

Well, now that I mention it, I'm pretty sure there are at least five of us who are. We've been waiting so long, it's kind of hard to believe it's really almost time for his surgery to be done. We don't know what time it will be yet. I'm sure they will let us know the afternoon before. I will let you know as soon as we do.

Dad is looking better this week than he has in the past month. I think it may just be getting him up and out more that's helping.

Carly had lots of antics today, but my not so favorite one was when she put her hand in her cup of yogert and painted her dress, her face, her hair, the carpet and the coffee table. That was right after I told her she had to stay at the table to eat her yogurt! These two year olds are so quick! Who can keep up? I know, I know . . . famous last words: "I just turned my back for a second!" But it's true, I did!

No comments: