Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE . . .

How much music there is behind commercials until I had Carly. She loves music and she dances to everything -- including commercials. Even if she is in her highchair she moves every part of her body she can move to the groove. I won't even notice the music on a commercial until she starts moving but she is making me appreciate the hidden music around me a lot more. (At least hidden to me.) Her favorite commercials are the new "HUNGRY" commercials from weight watchers or some weight conscious group. She really boogies to that one. She moves her hands to the beat of music, almost like she's directing or conducting and she is always right on beat. I've got to get her officially involved in music and soon! Luckily for me there is a place nearby that does music classes for babies, toddlers and up. I just need to get my body moving and get us over there. Anyway, until then we are groovin' to the music of oh so many commercials.

No comments: