Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FORGET SOMETHING DOC?

I've had this gomboo for over a month now. It's one of those that ran through the whole family-- at least twice and has never really left completely. I think we all have a few nagging symptoms hanging around. As for me, I have that icky throat drainage and a sinus headache that's been lingering. Plus, I have a cough that mostly bugs me at night.

Finally today I thought I should go see the doctor. I also figured if I was going I'd have her do a general check-up and get some bloodwork done, too. Anyway, she got me all checked out, we talked about which bloodwork to do, and she did a bit of paperwork. We talked a bit more. She gave me a few things, said goodbye and I left.

It wasn't until a few hours later that I realized we never did the bloodwork. I guess I didn't realize one of my symptoms was forgetfulness. I guess she didn't realize it was one of hers, either.

No comments: