Sunday, February 15, 2009

CARLY TURNED ONE TODAY!

My Carly turned one today. I can't believe she's a whole year old. She is such a big girl. We had a fun party with some family and friends tonight and I let her eat a small piece of cake all by herself. No, I'm not one of those Mommie's who sets a whole cake in front of the baby and lets them dive in head first. Been there, seen that way too many times. Having said that--the mess at the end was almost just as bad. I will have to post pictures tomorrow because I am way too tired tonight. Actually, I hope there are some pictures to post. I let someone else run around with the camera while I hung with the Birthday Girl. I mean what's the Guest of Honor gonna do without her Mom right at her side, huh? We video'd most of it but not on a video camera I know how to put on here.

Oh well, way too much excitement for one day and one new one year old!

No comments: