Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where Have All the Hours Gone?

Why is it the days are so short and the nights are so much shorter? I'm not sure when that started to happen but it makes it really hard to get things done. I always have such big plans-- well, for that matter they're not even really all that big. I just never seem to have enough hours to match the lists I make and my lists don't seem that long. It's very frustrating. Oh well, sometimes just holding and rocking my baby is all that matters anyway. Speaking of my cutie pie . . .

Carly has learned to wave. It's not always really coordinated but she will do it when you say "bye bye". She sometimes does it with a closed fist or open hand and moving fingers. It's cuted to watch. She will also sometimes say Da' Da' by saying Ba' Ba' or Ma' Ma' but I think the Ma' Ma' happens more by accident. She is growing so fast and picking things up really quickly. She really wants to walk. She pulls herself up now but she is not steady enough to stand on her own or walk. Her crawling is getting really good, though. So we have to be really quick and alert.

I wish I had some funny story to share but nothing comes to mind. I hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments: