Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OOPS!

Sorry, I fell asleep last night before I did my blog. That's not a good excuse--just reality. Rob came home sick last night and wanted to go straight to bed. Although it didn't work out that he got to go straight to sleep--not with an eight month old. Then this morning Julie woke up throwing up, so she is home for the day. We have had two straight weeks of sick people. It's yucky to be sick. But then you know that!

Carly has just graduated to temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way. That's fun. Not! She really does not like the word "No!" However, it isn't enough on its own. You have to say "no" and then pull her away from what she's attempting to put in her mouth or grab to make your point. If you just say no she laughs or smiles at you. But when you pull her away or take the item away from her she goes into a full fledged temper tantrum. Oh my! Why do I think the terrible two's are going to be really TERRIFYING!? She really knows what she wants and when she doesn't get it boy is she unhappy!

Oh, I bought the cutest Halloween costume for her last night. I've been looking for weeks for one that would be cute and kind of girly on her but all I could find were fuzzy animals. It was always something wierd like a cow or a pig and I didn't want to dress my little girl up like a farm animal. I found a cute outfit last night that is more "Halloweeny!" I'm going to surprise you, though! It's really cute! I'm not going to be able to wait until Halloween to show you--so as soon as I get a chance I will dress her up and take a picture and post it. I'm excited! Yeah!

Have a lovely day everyone!

No comments: