Thursday, October 16, 2008

ALL SHOPPED OUT

Today and tomorrow are the teacher's association days for our state so our kids are out of school. I got a wild hair around noon today and decided it was a good day to go shopping at the outlet malls that are about an hour away from here. My sister-in-law has been wanting to go so I called her and she took her 5 month old and I took my 14 year old and my 8 month old. We left at 2:00 p.m. and got home at 10:00 p.m.

I've been needing to get Julie a few more things. We didn't find a ton but she loved the things we found so I guess it was a hit! I did find a few things for the baby, too. More than anything it was just good to get out and shake up the routine. The baby's were both really good, too. I was surprised they weren't cranky or anything.

It was good to get home tonight. I am ready for bed. I guess this is what they mean when they say "Shop till you drop!"

No comments: