Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Baby Sister is Leaving Me :{

Since we've been adults my baby sister has always lived within ten or 15 miles of me, that is until I got married and moved almost and hour away. But all of the sudden she is moving a whole state away. True it's only a two hour drive but still! I've been trying to put it out of my mind and not think about it because it makes me sad to think of having have her so far from us. She's actually leaving in just a few days now so I kind of have to put it on the front burner. Darn. It's supposed to only be for a couple of years while my brother-in-law gets his doctorate. Hopefully they will come back. But tonight I am feeling rather sad thinking of it.

Just a little update on baby Ryan. He had a pretty good day today and is holding his own but still needs lots of prayers. Thanks everyone.

No comments: