Monday, June 10, 2013

MAMMA NEEDS SOME SLEEP AND HERE'S THE PROOF! :)

I've had a few weeks now of insomnia--getting only a few hours of decent sleep a night. That's never a good thing. On top of that, I've been trying to watch what I eat and exercise more. This morning, I was woken up by the telephone before 7:00 a.m. (after much too little sleep) by a nonsense call. Since I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep I went down and got on the treadmill. Generally I feel better after doing the treadmill but today it was a bear to get through and I fought for every minute. I did it anyway--yay me!

I'm so tired though that my day has been kind of a blur. I had a lot to accomplish and haven't gotten a whole lot done~but thought you'd enjoy this funny faux pas I made. :)

It got really hot today. It hit 95 degrees here and 100 degrees in SLC. It was a humid heat too, so very, very hot, too, at least for here. I had just put the dogs outside and Carly asked me to get her something to eat. So, I went in the kitchen and got her something. Then I noticed the dogs wanted back in -- so I filled their water bowl and let them in.

I went back to whatever it was I was doing and about five minutes later Carly yells for me in a disgusted type voice-- MO-AHM--(translation MOM)!  "What?" I said, as I came out of my bedroom? I noticed her sitting at the dining room table and walked over to her to see what she wanted. "LOOK!", she demanded! So, I looked down at her place on the table where she was pointing, right as she said, "You gave me a dog bowl of water!" "What?", I said? Sure enough, I looked down and sitting in right her front was the large blue dog water bowl filled with water for the dogs.  (She couldn't have lifted it, I did it!)

I had been telling myself for over an hour before that I needed to get up and eat some protein--but I had just been too tired (or lazy) to get up and get it. Guess I should have done it earlier! I let my brain get a little too fuzzy! Lol. Well, at least I set it in front of the right child. Had I doesn't it in front of  Jono--I think he might have enjoyed it and thought I'd given him a treat. Silly boy. I have never been able to get him to keep his mitts or his mouth off the dog food bowl. In fact, it's been less than a month since we caught him playing in the dog water, again. BOYS--whatcha gonna do!!

Well, that's about all for now. Come visit us. We're all kinds of social. Pull up a chair and visit and I'll be sure to get you a nice, cold bowl . . . :P

No comments: