Sunday, August 28, 2011

SUNDAY, SUNDAY . . .

Church was good today. We made it through Sacrament meeting without any screaming meemies! Yay! Carly and I did have to leave once to powder our noses, though. That's code for: Her potty training is going EXCELLENT! (The potty part anyway.) We (the royal we) seem to be afraid of doing the other part on the potty. Hopefully, that will come soon.

There was no Sunday nap today (for the adults) and that is never a good thing. Although, we managed to stay chipper anyway. The kids got a few hours in so that made things bearable.

Grandpa was busy calling everyone he knew (not really) to check on them but we managed to get him to come upstairs for dinner. Rob watched a movie with the kids while I studied my Sunday school lesson for next week. Yes, I am now teaching adult Sunday School-Gospel Doctrine. Just a bit nervous about that--so I'm studying hard.

Well, that's about it for our Sunday. Hope yours was great!

No comments: