Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OLD FRIENDS AND GRATITUDE

I talked to a friend from high school today for about two hours. Wow, it was really great to catch up. It's funny how you can be gone from a friendship for many years and just pick it back up where you left off the next time you meet. Some friendships are just like that and it's so neat when your paths cross again in life.

Today was another challenging one. I guess there are a lot of those when you are raising a two and three year old at the same time. I guess I can't whine too loudly my Mom did it, plus one. And I am very grateful to have my Mom and Dad right here to help at times and for a very loving and patient husband who helps me when I am about to pull my hair out--(um, just the gray ones.) Seriously though, I adore my babies. They are just going through "the terrible twos" and "threes" right now and every once in awhile they give me a run for my money. And this week I feel like haven't trained well enough for the race. Lol!

Here's to tomorrow!

No comments: