Sunday, August 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART

Today was Rob's birthday. We went to church and then came home and had a really nice dinner, then ice cream and cake, gifts and then collapse! Lol! Well, I think we wish we'd been able to collapse. There was still all the night-time baths and bedtime stories, etc. to get done. So, it's 10:45 and we are just now slowing down. It was kind of a low key day but I hope he had a nice birthday. I took him out to dinner last night and we had a nice time.

School starts in the morning. I can't believe summer is over and Julie's last year in high school begins. Of course, she can't believe it either. More so than me. Lol!

One funny for the day. I bought a watermelon yesterday and Carly noticed it this morning. She said, "I like watermelon Mom but I also like envelope." Hmmmm. Took me a second--but then I realized what she meant. I said, "Do you mean cantaloupe?" Carly: "Oh yah, I like cantaloupe Mom!" Hahaha! I love my little girl! She truly does say the darndest things!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: