Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ARE WE THERE YET?

We wore the kids out so much last night they slept until after nine this morning. Hmmm. Now how can we do that again? And again? And again? Lol?

Speaking of worn out, they worked Grandpa pretty hard at therapy today and he is really tired tonight. I do believe he is making progress though. He is in pretty good humor too lately. I think he is feeling better. :)

Grandma's birthday is on Friday. Yep, she is a Christmas Eve baby. She's the first baby my Grandma (her Mom)had in a hospital and Grandma had to stay there with her over Christmas. I guess my Grandma cried something awful to have to be away from the rest of her kids and my Grandpa on Christmas. My mom is the youngest of five kids so her mom had four kids at home she was worrying about. (I'm sure my Auntie Kaye was the one she was most concerned about at home being that she was the next youngest and only five. You know what kind of trouble those five year olds can get themselves into. Lol! :P)

Anyway, we are looking forward to celebrating with my Mom! We are so glad to have her here with us. No more long distance parties or calls! Yay! We have the best Mom ever!

Well, I only shopped for a couple of hours tonight and probably only have a couple more stores to hit. The worst thing is I haven't wrapped a single thing! Yikes! This is when you need to put in a good movie trilogy and lock yourself in a room with wrapping paper, tape and scissors! Sure hope you are ahead of me!

BTW, Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus . . .

No comments: