Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TO SNOW OR NOT TO SNOW . . .

The weather man got the whole week of Christmas wrong. He said we were supposed to have snow everyday that week. We got rain . . . so much rain we were yucked up in mud! It was nasty.

Tonight the weatherman said for the next two and a half days we will have heavy snow. Don't know whether to believe him this time or not. I'm on the side of snow at the moment. It would warm things up a bit, I think and it would get rid of the mud for the moment. Plus, I like the way it looks--especially if I don't have to drive in it. Rob is off this week so he doesn't have to drive in it either. So all the better!

I think the weatherman needs a chance to redeem himself, don't you?

Here's the Carly funny for the day. Since Julie is home from school she let us sleep in for a bit this morning and got Carly and Jon up for us. When I woke up I opened our bedroom door and called for Julie. She didn't answer at first so I called for her a couple more times. She still didn't hear me but Carly did. Carly came running toward the bedroom and then ran back toward the kitchen where Julie was and yelled:
"Julie, You listen to Mommy! You listen to her!" Yep, that's my girl! Lol!

No comments: