Monday, December 13, 2010

MIRALAX ANYONE?

Dad is campaigning to be the new poster child for Miralax! In case you haven't heard of it, Miralax is the new mover of all things manure like. Okay, I'll just say it. Forget the fiber, Miralax will make you poop!

I warned my Dad three times today that if he didn't stop torturing the nurse with his Miracle Miralax poop stories I was going to blog about it. Well, I guess you can tell how well he listened to me. Seriously, there is something wrong in the jeans of my Dad's family going way back and it's either pebbles or logjams. If you do get things moving, for Heaven's sake get out of the way!! I mean, in this family you go once every week or two whether you need it or not. It's like saving up for a Vay-cation!

So in my Dad's seventy-something year he has come across the gold at the end of the rainbow and he is telling everyone he meets about it. Okay, well maybe just his health care providers. The more this little nurse blushed the more my Dad kept talking. She was nearly on the floor holding her gut snickering and still trying to type his answers into his record. Good thing I was there to counter him or they might have locked him up.

It's true what they say. When you get older, you can say anything and get away with it. I know that nurse (her name was Jenny) is telling everyone she sees about this crazy guy she saw today that was full of crap! Lol!

No comments: