Friday, December 17, 2010

HO, HO, HO--THE SKY SAYS SNOW!!

So glad Rob and I hit the shopping lists again today because the weather forcast for the weekend is not looking so hot! In fact, it says more cold and storms are on their way! But that's okay with me. I mean it's that time of the year, right. I mean, how will Santa get in here with his sleigh if he doesn't have enough snow? I mean you have to look on the positive side of things, don't you?!

We are very close now to finishing our shopping. Yay! That would be such a great statement if I didn't have things to mail! Yep, there will be some friends enjoying their AFTER CHRISTMAS GIFTS from us! Darn. I'm just not as jolly and quick with a baby and a toddler on my heels! Hopefully, they won't mind stretching the holiday's out a few days! (Ya Gotta love me!)

Don't have much else to add to this. Grandpa had a good session with the PT people today. He's doing well and making progress. Yay!

I think I've told you before that we had to turn the lock on Carly's bedroom door around to keep her from wandering or even leaving the house when she wakes up early.
When I say turn it around I mean put it on the outside of her door because sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night or very, very early in the morning and if we didn't lock it she would just leave her room and do whatever she likes! (We speak from experience. Gah!) Keep in mind, she's not even three yet! Mmmmm hmmmm!

So, a couple of days ago when I got her up she said "Mommy, I couldn't open my door. It was too locked!" Kids do indeed say the darndest things! By the way, I'm in love with my little girl!! Night all. :p

No comments: