Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!

It's just after 2 a.m. and I just came home from Walmart. Yippee! I am officially done with my shopping! Now, will someone remind me not to leave this till the last minute next year? This rushing at the end is no fun. I really don't mind the shopping so much but getting everything wrapped and delivered is the hard part, especially the ones you have to send by mail.

If things keep going like they have been the last couple of days, Santa is going to need his jetski not his sleigh to deliver presents here. They forecast snow for all week but delivered rain. Then of all things this afternoon a huge wave of fog rolled in. It's pretty nasty driving out there. I wouldn't want to be traveling far.

We are all excited about Grandma's birthday tomorrow. She is going to be 29 again! She looks fabulous. So much better than the first time she was 29! I mean, she didn't really have any experience being 29 the first time she did it. Now, she is terrific at it! (Me too!) Lol!

I have the best Mom! She is always there for her kids and for my Dad and always has been. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. We love you Mom! Happy Birthday!

If you get the chance, give her a call or send her a note on email or Facebook. I know she'd love to hear from you. Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: