Thursday, December 30, 2010

BRRRRR, NO REALLY, BRRRRRR!

It's cccccold here! It was 18 degrees when I came home awhile ago but tomorrow it's supposed to get all the way up to 2 degrees. We never did get the 8-10 inches of snow forecasters promised. Instead we got a modest 2-3 inches and a bunch of cold air!

We braved the cold air anyway and got out and did a few things today. Dad ended up having a physical therapy appointment today. They worked on his shoulder and his legs.

I took Mom to get her hair done and then Rob and I took Mom and Dad out for dinner. We ran out of time on her birthday to go out to eat. For some reason, restaurants close early on Christmas Eve. What's up with that?! Lol! So we went out this evening and had a good time.

Just noticed a really pretty floral arrangement downstairs Mom received for her birthday. It's really gorgeous! I guess I wasn't around when it got delivered and hadn't noticed it until today. I asked her who sent it and she said the Myers family. I just have to say the Myers family have excellent taste! And thanks for being so good to my parents!

Rob has tomorrow and then the weekend left and after that he has to go back to work. It's been so great to have him home the last couple of weeks. I love vacations but hate when they have to end.

Speaking of things that are ending . . . 2010 is almost over! Can you believe it? Me neither! More later . . .

No comments: