Saturday, September 4, 2010

TOOK A TRIP

No, not a fall, just a trip with hubby today. We are in Nevada, hopefully just overnight. He had a bit of work to do here and thought it would be nice to have me come along. It has been nice. He has been working most of the late afternoon and evening but he took a break for dinner and we tried out a restaurant he'd been wanting to try here for a while. He usually does takeout when he is on his own so it was nice for him to go into a sit down restaurant and order a meal and enjoy it. Come to think of it, it was nice for me, too. We had a good time together.

Julie and Grandma and Grandpa are watching the little ones and Megan stopped by to give them a break. Hopefully, they are being good for them. I felt a bit guilty when I left today because Carly was sobbing and grabbed me around the legs and pleaded "Mommy, don't go ANYWHERE, PUHLEASE??" Wow, if that won't give you the guilts, nothing will!

Thankfully, Jonathon doesn't have enough words or understanding to say anything like that yet! One child guilting me is plenty, thank you! Ye Gads and no thank you! :)

No comments: