Saturday, September 18, 2010

JUST SOME STUFF

Grandma and Grandpa got home safe this evening. They had a good time and got to see Sarah's kids play their football and volleyball games.

Jonathon is saying new words. He will just suddenly repeat things we say. In fact, he is saying little phrases like "I love you", too. I can't tell yet if he is retaining many of them or not. He has said "I love you" several times so I know he has that one down and he usually want to give you a kiss when he says it, so he seems to understand something about its meaning.

He is also getting more teeth. Not a happy process. But he looks so darn cute with his little toothy smile.

Carly is getting so tall. Everyone asks me if she is four. She is only two and a half. Although, I will say she is two and a half going on thirty!

Lately, whenever I go run errands I've been letting Julie drive us. She just barely got through her driver's ed class. She is doing O.K. but I did have to buy a box of hair dye tonight. I'm thinking we need some more parking lot practice time. :)

No comments: