Friday, September 17, 2010

REPORTING IN . . .

Grandpa and Grandma went to visit Sarah, Rich and the kids the last couple of days. They wanted to go to each of the kids sports games after school. Actually, I think one of the games is tomorrow and they will head back when that is over. Sarah lives about two and a half hours away. I think it's good for Grandpa to get out once in a while. I'm sure he will come back exhausted but it will do him good to have a change of scenery.

We watched a movie tonight. It was an old one. So old our kids hadn't seen it. So, not really, really old--not as old as our kids would have us think anyway. I mean, Sandra Bullock was in it but I think she was in her twenties. It was called "The Net." I hadn't seen that for years and it was actually a pretty good show. The kids even liked it.

The little ones are missing their Grandparents. Glad they will be back soon. Night all.

No comments: