Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MY LITTLE DRAMA QUEEN

Carly keeps surprising me with her words and language skills. Most of the time I have no idea where she picked up a word or phrase she uses on me. She is with me most of the time so my guess would have to be from some of these cartoons or kid shows I let her watch that are meant to teach her things.

Anyway, lately when I have asked her where something is or where she put something she doesn't even stop to think about it. She gets a really serious look on her face, cocks her head sideways for dramatic effect and says (as if she has been coached by an acting coach) "Mama, I can't find it ANYWHERE!" Now, mind you, it doesn't matter what it is I've asked her about. Seriously, I don't know where she picked that line up but she uses it every time without thinking twice. She might know where what I've asked her is, but this answer is lots more fun! Ye Gads! That's my DRAMA QUEEN!

No comments: