Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THANKS AUNT LORI! WE LOVE YOU!

We spent the day with the Master Photographer, a.k.a., Aunt Lori. Now, mind you, these are pictures of Aunt Lori with Carly--not pictures TAKEN BY Aunt Lori. She would not want you get the two confused. Nor would I want you to. Nor should you. Lori is one of the best photographers I've ever seen and she has taken many portraits of my family and, of course, some absolutely gorgeous ones of Carly.

Today she put Carly in a TuTu and it was Way, Way cute on her. I snapped a few photos while Lori was doing some pre-work. I don't have Lori's finished products yet but I saw of few of them on screen and they were AMAZING! I will be sure to post a few when I get them. In the meantime, I present the famous--and Infamous, Aunt Lori, with her lovable little TUTU GIRL! Oh yah--and one picture of Carly in her TuTu that you'll know for sure I took--because I cut off her legs. Oops, hee hee! Yep, that's me!





No comments: