Friday, April 3, 2009

MY NEW 'DO

Julie, Megan and I got brave today and took on Carly's hair. I guess I should say we took on Carly because when you take on her hair you definitely take on HER! Anyway, I learned this new fairly easy to do hairstyle by watching a utube video. It's called finger coils. It's time consuming but not too hard.

While Carly was eating dinner the three of us started working on her hair and she actually let us do it. She wasn't calm the whole time but was pretty good for about 45 minutes--that included getting a bunch of treats and toys to play with. We didn't finish her whole head but enough to look decent--at least for pictures.

I think it looks pretty cute. Of course, after all that trouble it won't last for more than a day or so. Ugh! Oh well, it was worth the picture!

No comments: