Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I HATE DUSTING!

I've been cleaning my room all day today. I mean the kind of cleaning where you get rid of things and really move and ClEAN under things-not just dust--but I did a TON of dusting today! That means I did a TON of sneezing also. That's not what I hate about dusting, though. It's having to move everything and put everything back. I have way too many trinkets. I need to get rid of all my trinkets and all the things I have to move. I guess that means I need to get rid of everything. I think I'm willing--well, most of it, anyway.

I really, really hate dusting--and I'm not planning on liking it ever. So, I am just going to start getting rid of a bunch of the stuff I keep having to move. I've decided it's just not worth it. Don't ya think?

No comments: