Monday, April 6, 2009

SPRING WAS IN THE AIR TODAY

I love Spring! It's happy and colorful, warm but not hot, and there is always the chance of a cool breeze just when you need it! Today was such a day and I really, really liked it!

Julie, Carly and I went for a walk tonight and Carly liked it so much that when we got home and started to come in the house she threw a major tantrum. She loved being outside. Now don't confuse that with being in the grass! She still doesn't do grass--um you know what I mean! She was happy to ride in her chariot (a.k.a. stroller)and just enjoy the evening. She just didn't want to go inside!

Julie and I decided maybe she had the right idea so we went in just long enough to get some cash and went to get some shakes. Carly thought that was a great idea. So did Julie! I just go along to pay for things cuz that's my job. Ya know what I mean? Anyway, we had fun on what felt like the first day of Spring!

No comments: