Tuesday, December 30, 2014

BUNDLE UP AND STAY WARM!

Today I got to spend time with my Julie. She came home because she had a meeting in town but it was only an hour long so we spent the rest of the day together. It was great to just hang out and talk (though we did have to do it over the volume of the munchkins!) They were also delighted to see their big sister.

Rob had been gone overnight and got home just in time to spend the last couple of hours with her before she had to head back on the train. We decided to order out for some chicken wings and watch the Croods together.

We got 9 inches of snow yesterday. It started snowing the night before and just didn't stop I couldn't believe it. I had to hire some neighbor kids to come and do the driveway since Rob was gone and since I am dealing with a bit of tendonitis. It took the kids nearly all day to do our driveway, sidewalk and steps--and Carly even got out and helped them. She is such a little champ!

I sure hope that is the largest dump of snow we have all winter. I am all for snow--but just in teenier groupings. It is very windy right now though. The winds got as high as 78 mph today and they knocked over a semi on the freeway near us. I don't think anyone was badly hurt but it was definitely scary. It has also been really cold. It is 3 degrees right now but with the windchill factor it feels like -24 degrees. I don't know about you but there ain't nothin' I gotta do outside when it's that cold! Lol! Stay warm people!

No comments: