Friday, April 1, 2011

WE DID IT AND IT WAS FUN!

Well, we actually made it on the right day to the right play group at close to the right time. The kids had a blast and made some new friends--and so did Mommy! It was really nice to talk with other mom's who have adopted and who are on the same pathway we are--even if it's just to give each other advice on doing hair!

Carly and Jon played so nice with their new friends I let them play with some of their neighbor friends after we got home for another hour or so before I put them down to nap. They were pretty happy.

It was such a NICE day here today. The temps were in the 70's. I had the kids in shorts and Carly and I were in sandals. Such a change after having snow last week! I hope we have a little warm weather here to stay, although, I do hope we get some spring weather for a bit instead of going straight into summer.

Grandma is still doing physical therapy for her hip. She had an appointment this afternoon and she does think it's helping a bit.

Unfortunately, with Jonathon, Carly and me all having bad colds this past week Grandpa and Grandma have both come down with them now. Grandma thinks hers has turned into bronchitis, so they will be going to the doctor Monday morning. I feel awful about them getting sick. These nasty germs! So frustrating. Hopefully, they won't be sick long.

Julie is on Spring Break this next week. Yay! Love having her around! More later.

No comments: