Sunday, April 10, 2011

FUNNY THING . . .

So my phone imploded last week and I had to have my carrier, I won't name them but I will tell you their initials (Sprint) order a new one. They were great about it and didn't even charge me a deductible because it was such a weird thing that it broke down.

However, something is a little bass-ack-wards with their system. After I picked up my phone and turned it on I noticed I had a new text. I read it and it was from Sprint. (Remember, my old phone is completely dead so there is no way I could have gotten the message.) Here's what the message said:

This is the Sprint store. Your replacement phone has arrived. We are open until 8:00 p.m. Please bring your defective phone with you for the exchange. Thanks.

Ha ha! Good thing I thought to call and see if it was in! Lol! Thanks Sprint!

No comments: