Tuesday, April 5, 2011

JUST A COUPLE THINGS

This weather is teasing us. The day started with nice Spring weather and cooled from there to expected snow overnight. Al, Oh Al, what happened to the global warming you promised? Gah!

None of the sickies are much better today. I am feeling really bad for all the afflicted since I've recently been there and I am not fully recovered myself. It's just gunky stuff and it makes you feel awful.

Julie and I ventured out to wedding cake shop today. We ended up taking pictures of a bunch of PICTURES of wedding cakes to send to the bride who is four hours away. Long distance planning is for the birds. (You know because they can fly back and forth quickly with the answers. Lol!) Ha! If only!

So much wedding stuff to do and so few days left to do it in! We need a healing angel at our house -- fast, oh, and a little less snow and maybe THE BRIDE to make final decisions! Yep, that's all!

No comments: