Saturday, April 16, 2011

SATURDAY, IN THE PARK . . .

Had a lazy kind of Saturday. Rob was out of town working until this evening. I slept in really LATE. Julie was an angel and watched the little ones this morning so I could. I had a couple of nights earlier this week when I only got 2 or 3 hours of sleep and I was so completely wasted.

This evening after Rob got home, we let him VEG and Julie and I took Carly and Jonathon to the Duck Park and let them feed the ducks. It was the first time they had ever done that and it was really cute to watch them. They LOVED it!

Grandma and Grandpa are doing much better except for the occasional coughing fit. They even sound like themselves again! I think other than being worn out, all of us are feeling better.

Well, better head to bed so I can get myself up in the morning. Take care, N.

No comments: