Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Wow, today was gorgeous! The sun was shining and it actually felt warm out. It got up into the sixties before the day was over.

This morning I had an appointment at my dentist's office to get my teeth cleaned. I decided to take Carly with me to watch since she has her first dental appointment two weeks from now. I thought it would be good for her to see what was going to happen so she wouldn't be scared when it's her turn.

It actually turned out to be a good idea. The hygenist was great with her and the dentist was too. He gave her a ride up and down in the chair. Plus, he funny-he's a real comedian. Then on the way out they let her pick a prize. She was on cloud nine! She can't wait to go back! Plus, she has brushed her teeth five or six times today! Lol!

Way to go, dental team! Way to go!

No comments: