Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MORE WHAT?!

Last night we got about four or five inches of snow. It started in late afternoon and just kept coming. None of us even knew it was going to snow and the next thing we knew we were knee deep in it! Lol!

Grandma had a physical therapy appointment this morning for the bursitis in her hip. Hopefully, that will do some good. The shot helped a little but not fully.

Took the little ones in for their 18 month and 3 year old check-ups today. I decided to schedule them back to back and just get them done. Just me and them. I am a crazy woman! On top of that Jonathon needed four shots and Carly, two. That went over really big! NOT! (Maybe next time I'll be smarter!)
We'll see.

So, tonight I've had two ouchy, cranky kids. Oh well, this too shall pass. Things are good.

No comments: