Friday, March 18, 2011

NOT VERY NICE YOU GIRLY SCOUTS

So, I'm into my diet 4 weeks now and I've done pretty well. I've lost ten pounds but I still want to lose another 3-5 pounds. I think I will just feel more comfortable in my clothes.

Anyway, I've hit that darned plateau! So, even though I've been really good all week I've only lost .2 lbs. (Yes, that was point two pounds.) I've been trying to walk at least a mile or two on my treadmill 3-4 times a week. That's about all I can get in with chasin' my kidlings around. I decided to kick it up a notch today to see if I can move off this plateau and I did five miles!

So, as I'm doing my exercise and staying on my diet the doorbell rings. I run to get it and who, no, rather what is at the door? My gorgeous looking order of Girl Scout Cookies! Hmmmmmmmmm. What to do? What to do?

Oh C'mon! I'm not that weak! I took them to our storage room and left them there. Out of site, out of mind--Right? Then, I went back to my treadmill and finished all five miles! Yay for me! (Sure hope I don't do any sleep eating tonight! Lol!)

No comments: