Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING

We woke up to snow again this morning. Not too much. Probably an inch or more but by noon it had all melted away. The winds were the surprising thing. They brought in the cold and then the snow and nearly blew us away. By this morning they had stopped blowing though. I was very glad because it was such a cold wind.

Carly saw the snow and immediately asked me to make some Snow Ice Cream for her. She was sad when I told her there wasn't enough snow to do it. That's a fun thing I've done with her this Winter when we've had a big snow. We like making Snow Ice Cream together. I remember making it with my sisters when I was a child and it's a fun memory.

A quick update on Grandpa and Grandma--Grandma's shot in her hip (where she has bursitis) has finally started working! Yay! They are having her continue with physical therapy on it for a few more weeks but she is feeling much better now that the pain is gone.

Grandpa is having quite a bit of pain in his right shoulder. That is the shoulder he hasn't had surgery on yet. He has even started to talk out loud about the possibility of having that shoulder replaced--possibly in September. However, if you say I told you, I'll deny it. Lol!

That's about it from here. Hope you and yours are well.

No comments: