Sunday, November 14, 2010

OUR WEEKEND

Jonathon and I went to visit Grandpa tonight. Grandpa was snoozing when we got there. He was really tired from all the physical therapy he's been doing. Jonathon got up and gave him a big hug and kiss to wake him up. It was more like jumping up and down on his bed but either way he woke him up! Ha! Grandpa was pretty glad to see him. He has another week of PT before he comes home and then I imagine he will have some home physical therapy as well. He is doing good, though.

Our daughter Sara and her boyfriend went back to Cedar City tonight. It was really nice to have them here for the weekend. We really love this young man she is dating. His name is Stephen and he is so good to her. She is really happy, too.

Rob got called out tonight for work so I am waiting up for him to get home. The little ones are down, so is the teenager so it's nice to have a few private moments all to myself. Yay! Ah, but I hear those dishes calling my name. Darn! Well, I will leave you with a picture of Jonathon enjoying one of his new found pleasures--the powdered donut! Yum!

No comments: