Sunday, November 7, 2010

BREATHE BABY, BREATHE

So, the weather is starting to change here. It's been getting colder for a week or two and we have snow in the mountains now. We are supposed to get some snow on the ground later this week. Unfortunately, Jonathon's breathing is starting to get rough again. The doc said this could happen again this year since he is still so young. We were so hoping he would have a winter free of illness. He still has to have one breathing treatment a day, but when his breathing is this rough we usually end up giving him 2 or more.

I really don't want to have him get sick like he did last year so I am being pre-emptive.
I kept him home from church today. I'm not letting him go to any classes with other little kids where he could catch their germs. I decided not to pull Carly out yet because she loves her class so much. But if she comes home sick at all I will pull her too. I can't have her bringing home illnesses. It's just a frightening thing to have a baby who can't breathe well and have to put him in the hospital. I don't want to have that happen again. It's a bad memory.

Hopefully, we can enjoy the snow from our windows, not catch any bugs and have a happy week and as we are doing so do lots of normal breathing! :}

No comments: