Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I am incredibly grateful for all the blessings I have; for my wonderful parents and sisters; and my absolutely amazing husband and children. I have the most wonderful family, friends and life! The Lord has been so good to me and I am so grateful.

We had a really nice Thanksgiving Day. My sister Susan and her family came for dinner. Sarah's family stayed home in Idaho this year but we will be with Sarah next week. It was fun to have most of the family here with Grandma and Grandpa. One of my nieces on Rob's side stopped by later after dinner to play. It was a good day all around.

Grandpa is making progress every day. He had a good day today. I think the turkey and pumpkin pie helped! Hee hee! So much to be thankful for! Hope it's the same way at your house! Take care, Nancy

No comments: