Thursday, November 18, 2010

GET THE LADDER BOYS; WE'VE GOT A CLIMBER!

Unfortunately I'm about to start having nightmares of the fire department, long ladders and those words in my future. I told you about Jonathon climbing on top of his and Carly's cute little table. Yah, well that was funny, sweet, cute and all but this morning I left him and Carly in her bedroom just long enough to go to the kitchen to grab a bottle. When I got back--oh, thirty seconds later, Jonathon was on top of her dresser reaching for a picture that is hanging pretty high on her wall. I about fell over. Of course, there was no time for me to do that since I had to grab him and keep him from falling off the dresser.

Sure enough my little, almost 15 month old had crawled onto his sister's tiny toddler bed and up on the side rails and hefted himself up onto the dresser top. He is a strong little booger that one. Don't know what I'm gonna do with him. And I thought I had to watch Carly every second!

I'm starting to understand why my grandmother tied my father to a tree with a very short rope when he was a little boy. (But then, those of you who know him already get that, don't you? Lol!) Well, this is his namesake and he is gonna be a whole lot like him! Think I'm in big trouble! Now where is that rope? Just kidding. Lol! :)

No comments: