Thursday, November 4, 2010

MY TOOTHY GRINNY WHINY BABY BOY

Jonathon has been cranky this whole week. He has wanted to be held and comforted all day long and if I even try to put him down he lifts his legs up and keeps them up and won't let me put him down. (We refer to this as "him having his landing gear stuck up.) I've wondered if he was teething or just not feeling good in general--until today when I actually got his mouth opened and my fingers inside. Yep, he's teething. He's got at least three new teeth coming in and they are bigger ones on the bottom and top. No wonder he's clingy and whiny. Guess I would be too.

Wish I could have someone hold and comfort me all day long when I'm cranky. Maybe next time I'm in a bad mood I'll try keeping my landing gear up. Hey, it works for him! :) Sure love that kid!

No comments: