Saturday, July 17, 2010

MY TWO AND A HALF YEAR OLD IS A DIVA

Oh my goodness! Talk about high maintenance! Lol! I bought Carly a cute pair of sandals the other day. Brought them home to her and she loved them. She wore them for a few minutes and they rubbed her ankles wrong so we needed to return them. I decided I had to have her with me to return them and get the right size since these ones were half a size bigger than the ones she currently wears and still didn't fit right. I had an idea this might be a mistake. It was!

Megan and I took her to Target and found her size section in the shoe department. We started suggesting shoes to her we liked for her. I had something specific in mind. She didn't like it and let it be known immediately. (Now if I had just brought it home to her she would have loved it!) Anyway, she didn't want anything to do with the ones I was choosing and I hadn't thought to clue Megan into my plan. Darn. So, we tried on a pair of shoes they both liked and that was it! She was sold. I tried to get her to try on some others and nothin' doin!"
She would pull her feet away or move when we tried to put other shoes on them. I had to promise I would buy the white and blue (ick!) tinkerbelle sandals no matter what before she would try on any other pairs! Wouldn't you know it--none of the other ones fit. Now I am stuck with the tinkerbelle shoes that don't match the outfits I was trying to match. But, my little diva is happy. It's all good. :)

No comments: