Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

It's after midnight here, so it's officially Johnny Carson's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad. I love you!

Tonight we watched The Music Man (the original version). My kids had never seen it. What a great movie. So much fun.

Tonight at dinner I had Carly bless the food. I was helping her with what to say. I started whispering in her ear and so she started whispering the blessing. Hmmm. Wrong tactic. So, I start talking really low in her ear and she starts repeating after me. Here's our prayer:

"Dear Heavenly Father=Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for this day=Thank you for this FOOD!" Wait, that's not what I said. Some little girl is hungry. Skip to the end. In Jesus name amen=Jesus name AMEN!

Two, what an age! So cute . . .

No comments: