Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful

For good parents and a good upbringing; for a wonderful and loving husband who takes great care of me; I am thankful to have had four of my five daughters home for this weekend and to have had laughter and fun throughout our home; for our home and employment; for our country and our freedom; for those who are willing to fight for that freedom--to sacrifice everything to allow us to have it. I am thankful for the blessing of worshipping God and his Son Jesus Christ in this free land simply because we are free to do so. I am thankful for health and strength and all the blessings that have been given to me and to those I love. May our Gracious Father in Heaven bless you this Thanksgiving Day!

1 comment:

Cheraee said...

And you are thankful for your fabulous friend Charlene