Saturday, November 15, 2008

Have You Ever Had One of Those Days?

When you absolutely had to leave your house by a certain time or you were going to be late for a very important date only to not have your alarm go off? Well, today was one of those days. Rob and I were supposed to leave the house no later than 6:30 a.m. so I had the alarm set for 5:00 a.m.. We went to bed pretty late realizing we were going to get very little sleep but knew we would just have to tough it out. I rolled over this morning to see how much time I had left before the alarm went off (I always wake up several times before it goes off) and the clock said 6:30 a.m.. I screamed Rob's name and you have never seen us move so fast! Well, we made it--but just barely. YIKES! Turns out the alarm has a "weekend cancel" button. Arrgh!

No comments: