Friday, July 25, 2014

WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? :P

Well, it's been awhile again. Grandpa has been pretty weak this last while. He's healthy enough I think. Just tiring out really quickly. He did alright having his tooth pulled but I think it wore him out and he wasn't able to eat anything solid for a few days after so that probably only added to tiredness and weakness.



    Grandma finally got a diagnosis on what's been going on with her foot. She has Tarsal Tunnel syndrome. Who knew there even was such a thing? I mean, besides doctors. Lol. They are having her do a few things in hopes to avoid surgery on it and so far so good.



     Took the kids to a water park with a friend yesterday and managed to get myself a nice burn on my back. I was so busy sun-screening everyone else I guess I missed some places on me. I really thought I got my back too but I guess that's why you always want someone else to have your back. Lol! Ouch!

No comments: